Digital video available for immediate viewing online
- Understand angles in an all-new way and use them to your advantage.
- Feint and move your way into superior position and unleash your takedown of choice!
- Attack the legs with finesse by exploiting your opponent’s defensive hands in a way that leaves the takedown wide open.
- Round out your skills with Gantt’s tried and true defensive techniques that will give you the tools to defend even the deepest shots!
- Use footwork, feints, angles, snaps to outflank the opposition!
Develop High-Octane Takedowns with Thomas Gantt’s Easy-To-Follow Process That Will Have You Changing Levels And Exploding Through Takedowns In NO TIME!
What Will You Learn?
High-Octane Takedown Fundamentals is a 4-part series where NCAA All-American Thomas Gantt lays out his best techniques for scoring takedowns and defending an opponent on your legs. Each section is broken down into easy-to-follow techniques that ANYONE can implement into their game. Develop crucial skills that will translate to on the mat success regardless of your level!
Pressure And Force Opponents Into Bad Position With These Tips
Movement is key. Thomas breaks down his best feints and fakes that he uses to keep his opponent’s guessing. High-Octane Takedown Fundamentals covers effective movement strategies that keeps both offensive attacks and defensive positioning in mind. This dual approach sets you up for success because you will be able to enter into outside singles, Hi-Cs, doubles, and MORE!
Score More Takedowns Than Ever With These Moves
Thomas teaches you how he uses footwork, feints, and fakes to provide unique entries into the most effective takedowns in the sport. With all of the guesswork that your opponent will be doing they will undoubtedly try to make contact with you. Attacking off of contact and posting hands is an essential skill that many wrestlers use to find efficient takedowns that are hard to defend. Timing is something that can be learned and is a great substitute for strength and athleticism. Develop shot timing by being prepared for your opponent’s posts and find all-new effectiveness to your takedowns!
Use Your Motion To Set Up More Shots and Offense
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Feint and Fakes
- Snap and Angles
- Snaps and Angles Part 2
- Attack From Post
- Head Outside Low Single
- Step and Snap
- Defending The Legs On Your Feet
- Defending The Legs On Your Feet Part 2
- Defending The Legs On Your Feet Part 3
So, What Does It Cost?